all right, all right … we know that content is the grease that keeps the gears, pipes, levers and shocks of this relentless internet machine rolling down the highway.
the deal is, you make/write immortal stuff related to your business or ideas, and people will eventually find you, trust you and pay you.
the question is: where the hell do i get the ideas for all this content i’m supposed to be writing?
the answer lies at a little-known crossroads that great songwriters, journalists, novelists, philosophers, scientists and poets have been driving to for millennia.
listen in, we’re going to give you the map right now …
in this episode brian and i discuss:
- how to generate a constant stream of powerful content ideas
- what to do if you feel like an uncreative, unoriginal dolt
- where “original” ideas come from and how to grab them
- the two essential elements of all compelling content
- why loafing can make you a more productive writer
hit the flash player below to listen now:
other listening options:
- click here to download the mp3 | 39.8 mb | 27:37
- click here to subscribe via itunes
- click here for the rss feed (non itunes)
- click here for the show archive
want to discover the smartest ways to mix social media, 2022世界杯12强赛程, and seo? we’ve got you covered with internet marketing for smart people. it’s a free 20-part course and email newsletter that delivers the techniques and strategies you need to know as an online marketer.
links from the show:
- get 3 free webinars and a special report at authority rules
- the content crossroads: supernatural success at the intersection of ideas
- the two essential elements of irresistible content
- how to steal great content ideas
- that rug really tied the room together
about the author: robert bruce is copyblogger media’s chief copywriter and resident recluse.